For your safety and to avoid any property damage, please read this manual carefully and use as indicated.
The manufacturer’s warranty is void under the following circumstances but not limited to:
- Improper or inadequate maintenance or modification
- Accident, misuse, abuse, contamination or other external causes
- The use of unspecified adapter and accessories
- Loss or damage in transit
- Damages that occurs as a result of one’s failure to follow the instructions
This Warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts and does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed.
If your ATX product fails to operate satisfactorily within 1 year from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, ATX will, at our option, repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE.
This warranty is void and no repair or replacement will be made under this warranty or otherwise if:
- The product is modified in any manner or repaired by anyone other than ATX or any ATX authorized service center.
- The product has been used commercially or subjected to unreasonable use. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability which may arise from purchase or use is limited to the years period provided in the express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitation, so it may not apply to you. No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages of any type or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.